BOTASHQIPTAREFORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcsoft Magic-i Visual Effects v2.0.0.40

Anonymous
    Vizitor
    Vizitor

Buzqeshje Arcsoft Magic-i Visual Effects v2.0.0.40

Mesazh nga Vizitor 28/5/2009, 12:47

ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 is a smart and simple webcam application designed to enhance users' video chat experience through frames, effects, and themes. Using "Video Plug-in" technology, Magic-i Visual Effects launches automatically when you start a video chat with any of your favorite chat clients, so you can apply fun effects simply and easily. It's also compatible with popular webcam applications such as ArcSoft WebCam Companion. Visual effects make your online chat experience fun and entertaining.

The program launches automatically as an unobtrusive panel whenever you open a video chat or webcam application. Then you can choose from a variety of frames, effects, and themes to apply to your video stream. Use digital pan, tilt, and zoom effects to focus your video, then let automatic face tracking and video enhancement help you look your best. You can also download effects or content as plug-ins from the ArcSoft website.

Features:
    Online chat visual effects
    Face Tracking
    Digital Pan, Tilt, and Zoom
    New Fun Frames
    New Fun Themes
    New Fun Filters
    Creative Avatars
    Video Enhancements
    Video Plug-in technology
    Auto power-saving
    Windows Vista compatible
    Controlled Webcam Settings
    Dynamic Lighting technology
    Noise Reduction technology
    Private Button and Mute MIC button
    Modularized interface for easy customization
    Activation design enables download of more modules

Size : 23.8 MB

Arcsoft Magic-i Visual Effects v2.0.0.40 242h2mb
    Arcsoft Magic-i Visual Effects v2.0.0.40 2yudg82

Arcsoft Magic-i Visual Effects v2.0.0.40 Fnda2u

http://rapidshare.com/files/234629809/Arcsoft_Magic-i_Visual_Effects_v2.0.0.40.rar

Ora ėshtė 8/5/2024, 23:05